All customers are welcomed and encouraged to take the time to learn about the range of unique products marketed under the Atopis™ brand.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for ordering and purchasing Atopis products are set out below. By accepting these conditions you and Bionona Limited will be bound by these terms and conditions.
All our products are shipped from our office in New Zealand. We have 3 levels of shipping:
1) Free Shipping – international orders must spend minimum $100 to qualify for free shipping which takes approximately 10 business days.
– domestic within New Zealand takes 1-3 business days.
2) Tracked Shipping – international delivery within 5 business days. We cover the base cost (up to the same amount we cover for free shipping) and you pay the surcharge for the express and tracked component.
3) Express Shipping – international delivery within 3 business days. We cover the base cost (up to the same amount we cover for free shipping) and you pay the surcharge for the fast express and tracked component.
Has my order been shipped?
You should receive an email conformation that your order has been picked up by our courier and is on its way to you.
This email will include a tracking number for tracked orders.
Please be aware that tracking information can take up to 24 hours after the parcel being picked up to appear on the tracking website.
Where is my tracking information?
You will receive an email with your tracking details shortly after your parcel has been picked up by our courier.
If you haven’t received any tracking details, chances are your parcel hasn’t been picked up yet.
We aim to ship orders the same day they come in. However, weekends, public holidays, and stock levels can affect this. Due to these uncontrollable factors, we advise that your parcel will be shipped within 72 hours of placing your order.
If you have any concerns about your parcel, please contact us.
Many countries outside of NZ, Australia and the United States impose import duty (VAT) on international shipments. Unfortunately, this is something we have no control of, nor do we take any responsibility for any taxes that may occur.
Please note – We can not mark items as “gifts” to avoid import duty tax, as this is against International Law.
My order is taking longer than it is supposed to. Why?
There are many factors that can slow down the delivery of your parcel. Customs clearance, weather, even your National Postal Service, can cause significant delays. We estimate that all parcels should be delivered two weeks after being picked up here in New Zealand.
If your parcel hasn’t been delivered inside this time frame, please check your tracking. This often gives clues as to why your parcel has been delayed.
We don’t have a lot of control over shipping delays, however we will do everything we can to make sure your parcel gets to you safely and on time.
If you have any concerns about your parcel, please contact us.
Money Back Guarantee – First Orders Only
This guarantee only applies to the first order made by you, for online purchases of the products. The terms of the money back guarantee are:
- It must be exercised by you within 90 days after the date of purchase.
- You must have payed in full for your purchase – Afterpay payments are not eligible.
- You may only request a refund if our products genuinely didn’t work for you.
- You must use exclusively Atopis products (and no other products) for a minimum of 8 weeks to see the full benefits. This is because many other products contain ingredients which interact with or cancel out our natural ingredients.
- You must email [email protected] quoting your order number.
- If you suffer an allergic reaction to our product, please email us a photo of your skin to [email protected] along with the details about what has happened.
- You must send the product back to us by standard tracked post to; 1/28 Honan Place, Avondale, 1026 Auckland, NEW ZEALAND; giving us, by email, a tracking number for the product returned.
- You must when returning the Product state why it was unsuitable for use by you.
- On receipt of the product and acceptance of the claim, a refund will be made to the credit card originally debited for the purchase.
- We do NOT refund if you change your mind.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund if we consider the claim is invalid.
Atopis products can be delivered to the USA and other countries subject only to the customs and import laws of each country.
The range of Atopis products and prices (in New Zealand dollars) are shown on the website atopis.com
You can contact or make inquiries at [email protected] or;
PO Box 151240, New Lynn, Auckland 0640, NEW ZEALAND
You must complete an order form on the website, accept these terms and conditions and forward the order to atopis.com. You must include your email address for communications.
Once your order has been received and your payment details verified we will send you an email confirming we have received your order.
If you have a payment method other than a credit or debit card we will send you further instructions for payment under a secure payment system.
If an order cannot be accepted due to the unavailability product, or if product cannot be supplied within 20 days you will be advised within 5 days of receipt of the order.
If an order is not accepted any cleared payment will be re-credited to the relevant debit or credit account.
We will dispatch your ordered product to you and send you a dispatch notification email confirming that your products have been dispatched.
Where you have selected the appropriate dispatch system you will be informed of the carrier and the information to track the delivery.
Changes to Order
We will contact you by email if:
- further information is needed to process your order; or
- we need to change your order (availability, product changes etc);
- we encounter a delivery problem.
You must ensure the email address you provide is up to date and if changed we are notified.
There may be instances where a stock is unavailable and we will advise you as soon as possible.
Canceling your Order
If your order has not been shipped, you can request to cancel your order via our website. If your order is preparing for shipment or already in transit, please wait for your order to be delivered before initiating the return on our website or by contacting us. Please note that you will be liable for a return transportation charge. To find out more about returns, please access our website.
What can I do on the Atopis Website
You can view the current status of your order, including items ordered and estimated availability and delivery times and track your delivery. Depending on your payment method you can also:
- Reauthorize your credit/debit card or update your credit/debit card details.
- Change your email address.
- Change your delivery or billing address.
- Cancel your order or an item from your order before dispatch.
- Reprint an invoice.
- Initiate the return of an order or an item from your order.
Modifiable details are marked with an edit button hyperlink.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights to the name Atopis, the product, and formula for the product and all identification, text, images and other information are our property. You may not use or replicate these in any form.
The risk in goods passes to you on dispatch.
If any product received by you is damaged or not as ordered you can notify us by email within 10 days of the delivery date. On the return of the product to us, we will refund the price paid to you.
You have 20 days from the date of receipt of product to return it unopened and undamaged. All return costs are your expense. A refund will be made within 10 days of receipt by us of the returned products in the same order as when dispatched.
If you are an individual, if an order is made in New Zealand, this is covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
You are prohibited from reselling Atopis product. Under the above Act goods can be returned if they are not as specified by us.
Changes to Product / Prices
Atopis reserves the right to update and add to or delete any products and to change the price or currency for payment of product by alterations to the information on the website. You should check you have the up to date information before placing an order.
All import charges, customs tax, sales and value add tax or other costs of entry into your nominated country or state for delivery is at your cost.
New Zealand Law Applies
All matters relating to the purchase of Atopis product is under New Zealand law. You agree to be bound by the laws of New Zealand in purchasing product from us.
Change to Terms
We may change these terms at any time by notification on our website www.atopis.com.
All prices on our website are inclusive of all sales and goods and services tax in New Zealand. All shipping and delivery charges are in addition to the process shown. The website will show the equivalent prices in a number of other currencies by selecting the correct browser settings. Because of fluctuations in exchange rates the price at the date of dispatch may differ.
Blogs, posts, comments and reviews
Any reviews or comments can be included on our website. We accept no responsibility or liability for any comments by third parties on our website. We reserve the right to exclude or delete any entry on our website which we consider is inappropriate.
©Bionona Limited 2016 – 2019